Monday, March 26, 2012

Okay so welcome to my first official blog! What I hope to accomplish with this blog is a little release of the stresses of being a mom, a wife, and a business woman. First of all the name of my blog comes from the fact that I have 3 beautiful men in my life. My 2 boys Riley who is 5 and Jack who is almost 2! I can't believe how time flies and how quickly my boys have grown. Actually right this minute as I am writing this blog my 2 year old is picking his diaper and telling me "shoooo weeee", which means "mom I took a dump and its time for you to change me!" The third and final boy is my husband Ryan who is a tall dark and handsome philipino with a great sense of humor and good heart. This also brings me to the question that most people ask me "Are those kids yours or did you adopt?" Me: "yes their my kids, yes my husband is asian, and yes I know they don't look like me, but thank you so much for pointing that out because no one ever asks me that!!!"
The chef part of my blog title is well me! I am not an official chef but I am of my own kitchen and I love to eat, cook, and feed others! This will be the main part of my blogs. I hope to explore the world of food with you or no one depending on who follows this! Each week I plan to try to master one thing and one cooking style. For example making homemade pasta, I will focus on the how's, the what not to do, and some great recipes to go along with it. This blog is truly for my own personal learning center and it gives me a reason to continue to do what I love the most which is cook!
I have recently come to a crossroads in my life, where I went after the thing I wanted the most and I put all I had on the line for it, including losing my job. Now that things haven't worked out exactly how I planned them in my head I have to decide what the next step is, even though I honestly have no clue.
So here's to change, hope, and a little luck! Next week will start with our first lesson Soups and Stocks! Something everyone should know and keep around for a quick yet healthy and flavorful week night meal!
Krystal

2 comments:

  1. Krystal-this is awesome!! I really admire your perseverance to pursue your dreams-can't wait to read about what you're cooking:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you lost your job to start a blog!!!

    awesome!!!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete