Tuesday, August 20, 2013

all the little strings



To my followers and fellow recipe lovers this is not goodbye to 3 boys and a chef, it's hello to the woman behind it. I love trying out new recipes and writing about it, but I also love 100 other things. Things that make me who I am, things that make me strive to be more. These things or all the little strings of my life that pull me in a million different directions make up my world and that's what I want to put out there. I will still be staying true to what I love most cooking/cake decorating, but I will be adding in more everyday things I run into. Trying to be a mother, wife, career woman, and still staying true to who I am isn't always easy. This blog will be for all those ladies out there and their little strings of life. So ladies from our apron strings, to shoe strings, even to our G-strings, here's to having it all and doing it in a stylish pair of pumps!

No comments:

Post a Comment